We have an active Parent Representative Group, where so many of our parents are generous in offering their time and effort to help our school.
Some of the ways our parents are involved in our school, include:
- attending liturgies and Masses
- attending and helping at special celebrations e.g. Grandparents’ Day, Mother’s Day
- helping with Parent Representative Group (PRG) events and fundraisers e.g. trivia night, school discos
- becoming involved in 'Celebration of Learning Days' throughout the term
- celebrating Book Week, Literacy and Numeracy Week with our community
- attending Three Way Interviews (parents, student and teacher meetings)
- helping at swimming carnivals, athletics carnivals and other sporting events
- assisting on school excursions.